Bowel Maintenance - For Every Day Use
Bowel Maintenance is a daily source of nutrient rich organic fibre and adaptogenic herbs designed to be taken daily. Those herbs that are not recommended for long term use have been removed from the formulae. It has a similar, but not as potent, list of natural organic and wildcrafted herbs.
Bowel Maintenance supports a healthy digestive tract and can give a thorough gentle cleansing effect on the bowel. Using Bowel Maintenance can help to maintain regular bowel movements and aids in elimination of waste, toxins and parasites. It also assists in healthy stool formation and prevention of diarrhea, constipation and flatulence.
Bowel Maintenance is a source of high quality organic soluble and insoluble fibre and is known to promote healthy digestion, blood sugars, cholesterol and general well being.
"I just wanted to give you some feedback on a product I bought from you a few months ago. Bowel Restore & Bowel Maintenance. Since having Cancer and subsequent Chemotherapy, I was experiencing a chronic issue that had been going on since 2013. I used 2 tubs of the Restore and now have gone onto the Maintenance preparation (one scoop a day). I can happily say that these products are amazing and seemed to have corrected the problem I was experiencing. Nothing else worked so I am now over the moon. Thank you so very much for
encouraging me to try it. I feel my life is normal again."
Why Bowel Maintenance
Maintenance is best for those who have completed a three tub cleanse, detox & restore with bowel restore. Maintenance is a blend to be taken daily. Optimal gut health for $ 2.50 per day. It is targeted at those of us who
1) Believe that a strong healthy immune system and a healthy gut is our front line defense when fighting disease, virus and infection.
2) Find it hard to maintain a balanced, fiber rich plant based diet which is essential for regular bowel movements and detoxification.
3) Find it difficult to eliminate toxins, processed foods, emulsifiers, herbicides, pesticides, fungicides and GMO's from their diet.
4) Can not control the level of toxins in their food, water and atmosphere.
5) Who wish to maintain a healthy gut microflora
6) Want to assist their body in the continued elimination of parasites and toxins.
Qenda Bowel Maintenance contains the following certified organic and wildcrafted ingredients from nature:
Psyllium Husk, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Liquorice Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Marshmallow Root, Rosehip, Oat Straw, Cinnamon Verum Bark, Ashwagandha Root, Irish Moss, Yucca Root, Chlorella Vulgaris, Aloe Ferox, Turmeric, Bladderwrack, Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata), Barberry Bark, Skullcap (Scutellaria Lateriflora), Astragalus Membranaceus Root, Violet Leaf, Paw Paw Leaf, Mullein Leaf (Natural Wildberry Flavor and Sweetener Thaumatin in the Wildberry variety)